AGS’s capabilities include the full range of geotechnical and field investigation and sampling programs. Through participation on some of the largest private-sector and infrastructure projects in California, AGS personnel possess extensive experience evaluating subsurface site conditions and predicting soil and rock behavior for very diverse types of projects.
- Earthwork Observation and Testing – Construction Monitoring
- Soil and Foundation Investigation
- Slope Stability and Landslide Analysis
- Site Improvement and Ground Stabilization
- Materials Inspection & Testing
- Earthquake Engineering/Geological Hazard Investigation
- Site/Structure Seismic Response Analysis
The principals of AGS have provided a full range of site development and construction services to satisfied clients throughout California. AGS employs registered civil and geotechnical engineers, engineering geologists, and construction inspectors for both private and public sector clients to address a wide variety of engineering and construction concerns.
Visit our contact page to get your project started with AGS today.